Policies for the Baxter
- You are welcome to use an independent caterer of your
choice. Please see our vendors list for referrals. Additional
recommendations available upon request.
- All liquor purchasing and service must be by a Baxter employee. Please coordinate with your group representative at
- least a month ahead of event for special requests.
- Our historic building is a non-smoking facility.
- All reservations will be considered tentative until a signed contract and deposit have been received.
- Due to the historic nature of our building and walls no tape, staples, tacks or nails may be used for decorating.
- All rented areas must be returned to the original order and condition they were received in.
- Children and young guests are welcome at The Baxter but must be
under adult supervision at all times. If childcare is needed, referrals
can be provided.
- Groups may use their own organizational signage in the hotel as
long as it is professionally printed and preapproved by the hotel.
- Groups may use the name or logo of the hotel in advertising or promotional material with prior approval of the hotel.