Full Time Event Coordinator II
The Events Coordinator provides professional client support in the planning, organization, and management of Baxter events. Monitors the logistics of events and performs all event coordination tasks necessary. Interacts with clients, staff, vendors, and other related personnel. Assists in the creation and implementation of strategies and activities to generate and maximize overall revenues, through marketing, sales, promotion, advertising and public relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conduct relevant ongoing local and national market research to detect market trends and related information for development of new sales and marketing strategies.
· Maintain and update The Baxter's website while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of discussion posts, Facebook page, Twitter, Montana Bride, Wedding Wire, and varies online marketing avenues.
· Design and seize appropriate advertising and public relations opportunities including internal events, site promotions, and email newsletters.
· Promote high visibility and a positive image of The Baxter through active involvement in industry associations and participation in community affairs.
· Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new clients.
· Required to work irregular schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays to accommodate business and client needs. Also required to work both indoors and outdoors, including in inclement weather, and in various temperatures. · Preform facility setup, changeover, cleaning, and maintenance in conjunction with staff.
· Provides guidance and supervision during events, including but not limited to A/V technology assistance, bartending/bar back, moving of equipment, etc.
· Anticipate problems and provide appropriate solutions. Investigates, analyzes and resolves operational problems and complaints in conjunction with supervisor.
· Attends appropriate planning, organization and other event and facility meetings as needed to meet role and responsibility.
· Builds strong client relationships and updates/maintains post event information database files in order to meet their needs and encourage repeat business.
· Assists the department and organization with various projects and special assignments as needed.
Full Time - Wage DOE - Healthcare - Retirement Plan
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org