We at The Baxter are so thankful for the continued support of the Bozeman community. As a Bozeman landmark, we want patrons of our building and all of our tenants, including Ted’s Montana Grill, Bacchus Pub, La Chatelaine Chocolat Co., and The Baxter Event Spaces to know that we are doing everything we can to make The Baxter a clean, safe, and welcoming place for you.
What we are doing to create a clean and safe environment for you…
- Anyone over the age of 5 years old entering the building (excluding those with those with medical conditionals precluding them from wearing a mask) are required to wear masks until they are seated at their tables in Bacchus Pub, Ted’s Montana Grill, or The Lobby Bar.
- Routinely leaning frequently touched surfaces during open hours. This includes door handles, elevator buttons, banisters, and restrooms!
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the building. Please use it when you enter the building!
- Front facing employees and servers will be wearing masks throughout the building.
- Dining rooms at both Ted’s Montana Grill and Bacchus Pub have been reconfigured to provide 6 feet between tables, and with limited service at the bars.
- All staff will be receiving health checks prior to each shift.
- Our staff and staff in the restaurants are trained to follow the enhanced cleanliness procedures put in place by the Gallatin City-County Health Department.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please help us keep everyone safe by staying home or using contactless delivery from either restaurant.