We at The Baxter are so thankful for the continued support of the Bozeman community. As a Bozeman landmark, we want patrons of our building and all of our tenants, including Ted’s Montana Grill, Bacchus Pub, La Chatelaine Chocolat Co., and The Baxter Event Spaces to know that we are doing everything we can to make The Baxter a clean, safe, and welcoming place for you.
What we are doing to create a clean and safe environment for you…
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces every 30 minutes during open hours. This includes door handles, elevator buttons, banisters, and restrooms!
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the building. Please use it when you enter the building!
- Our employees will be wearing masks while at work. Please feel free to wear your mask when you come into the building.
- Dining rooms at both Ted’s Montana Grill and Bacchus Pub have been reconfigured to provide 6 feet between tables, and service will not be provided at the bars.
- All staff will be receiving health checks prior to each shift.
- Our staff and staff in the restaurants are being trained to follow the enhanced cleanliness procedures put in place by the Gallatin City-County Health Department.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please help us keep everyone safe by staying home or using contactless delivery from either restaurant.